Sweet Potato HashFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 2 Tbs (30 ml) olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups (500 ml) diced, peeled sweet potatoes shopping list
- 2 cups (500 ml) diced, unpeeled potatoes shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 2 bell peppers (capsicum), seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried tarragon shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- cayenne pepper to taste (optional) shopping list
- Poached or fried eggs (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over moderate heat.
- Add the vegetables, herbs, salt, pepper, and optional cayenne and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cover and cook an additional 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
- Serve topped with poached or fried eggs if desired.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
did ya ever make my day love hash and this combo is terrific thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Breakfast Craze69 members
Pass The Potatoes100 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Quick And Easy25 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES246 members
Vegetable Side Dishes58 members