Confetti Rice CasseroleFrom lincolntoot 5 years ago
- 8 oz. process sharp American or swiss cheese or Velveeta cheese loaf cut into 1/2 inch cubes(I use the Velveeta) shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 4 hard cooked eggs, sliced shopping list
- 3 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Heat cheese and milk in a 3 quart saucepan over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly until cheese melts.
- Reserve 3 to 5 egg slices.
- Stir remaining egg slices and the remaining ingredients into cheese sauce.
- Pour into ungreaed 1 1/2 quart casserole or rectangular baking dish 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- garnish with reserved egg slices and if desired, chopped fresh parsley.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating4 people
This is gonna look so pretty! Thanks for this recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
great recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
ok....i got ya..a big ole casserolle dish full of comfort food , ia'm with ya....love it
5 pts 5 pts 5 pts 5 pts 5 pts 5 pts 5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it