Apple - Cinnamon Loaf CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup chunky applesauce or apple pie filling (I used my Apple-Quince sauce: Apple Quince Sauce) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a loaf pan.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl, set aside.
- Mix flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine melted butter and sugars in a small bowl.
- Add sour cream, buttermilk and egg, mixing well.
- stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in applesauce.
- Spoon half the batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the batter, then top with remaining batter.
- Bake 1 hour, then cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
Jojo...I just might try this over the weekend!
Nice recipe. ~Linlinspj in New Hartford loved it
This just solved my 'what new, sweet goody can I make for my hubby today' problem! Thanks!! :o)
p.s.- I'd photograph mine for you, but you've already got a great pic up!fab44me in Las Vegas loved it
YUMMY!! This is a keeper!a1patti in Salem loved it