Green Beans BearnaiseFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 1 9-ounce package frozen or 1 1-pound can (2 cups) French-style green beans shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely diced cooked ham shopping list
- 1 small clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, cut in wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Cook frozen green beans in small amount of boiling water till just tender; drain.
- Or heat canned beans and drain.
- Melt butter in saucepan; add ham and garlic; cook till garlic is softened.
- Stir in beans, salt, and pepper.
- Top with tomato wedges; cover and heat through.
- Makes 4 servings.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
blue this sounds sooo good thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
A very nice and delicious recipe!juels in Clayton loved it