Candy Corn BarkFrom crabhappychick 6 years ago
- 16 Halloween-colored (or regular) Oreos, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. broken small pretzels shopping list
- 1/3 c. raisins shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs. white chocolate, broken into squares (or white chips - NOT Ghirardelli) shopping list
- 2 c. candy corn shopping list
- orange and black sprinkles shopping list
How to make it
- Spread the cookies, pretzels and raisins evenly onto a lightly greased small baking sheet. Melt chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, or in the microwave, stirring frequently until melted. Remove from the heat while there are still a few chunks and stir until smooth. White chocolate burns easily.
- Drizzle chocolate with a spoon over the goodies in the pan, spreading the top flat to coat evenly. Top with candy corn and sprinkles. Let cool until firm. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating4 people
This looks wonder and I love the combination of ingredients! Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
wow it can be made with the christmas oreos too hahaha yum linda...........fiveminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This looks so great... I'll try this out with the Christmas stuff!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!