Holiday Ginger Snap GravyFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 quart chicken broth shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon creole spice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar shopping list
- ginger snaps shopping list
How to make it
- Cook onions, celery, garlic in butter.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Stir in creole spice, black pepper, and brown sugar.
- Cook 1 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in ginger snaps a few at a time, whisking until well blended.
- Continue adding snaps until the thickened.
- Place in blender and puree until smooth.
- Serve with or on side of pork, turkey, or chicken or game.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating3 people
~ Hello ~
Love the ingredients in this unique
"5"FORK!!!!! gravy ~
I want to try it with a roasted
Pork Tenderloin ~ YUM (^_^) ~
Thank-you for sharing ~
~*~ mj ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Sounds really good and unique! Nice break from a regular gravy!juels in Clayton loved it
Love it..very unusual and great flavors! :)
55555..FFF Groupieslanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!