Potato Stuffing CasseroleFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided shopping list
- 3 slices bread, cubed shopping list
- 4 to 5 large potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup hot milk shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- Additional parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In a 12-inch skillet, saute celery and onion in 2 tablespoons of butter until tender.
- Add bread cubes and stir until lightly browned. Stir in potatoes, parsley, salt, pepper, milk and egg; mix well.
- Spoon into a greased 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
- Dot with remaining butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Garnish with additional parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
sounds yummy - thank you - leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
Sounds like a great side for a lot of meat dishes. Thanks.. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Sounds yummy. My husband will definitely like this. Thanks Sparow.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it