Christmas Tree Preservation SolutionFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Fill a 2 gallon bucket with water to within a few inches of the top.
- Add the above ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cut 1" from the bottom of the tree trunk.
- Immediately stand the cut tree in the bucket.
- Store the tree in a protected area outside.
- When the tree is brought indoors, retain the solution.
- Fill the well of the tree stand with the solution.
- Check the well daily to make sure it is filled with solution.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Good thing to know, even though I use an artificial tree!!!! High FIVE! Hopefully, more home fires will be reduced if people see and use this. :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Very helpful, thanks for sharing this!juels in Clayton loved it
If I wasn't so jinxed on xmas trees I would try this. But as it is... I always end up with a tree doing back flips in my living room. whether it be real or fake. so I think I will pass this tid bit on to my friends who just have to have real trees ev...morespoil_me2 in Canton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!