Crawfish BreadFrom petunia97 8 years ago
- 2 tbs. butter shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 1 chopped bell pepper shopping list
- garlic, to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onions shopping list
- 1 pound of crawfish (leftover boiled is great) shopping list
- 11/2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 oz. of each cheese: Provolone, Mozarella, Cheddar, & America shopping list
- 1 stick of melted butter(mixed with a little honey) shopping list
- 2 loaves of French bread, cut in half shopping list
How to make it
- Saute' first 6 ingredients in 2 tbs of butter until wilted
- Add mayonnaise and cheese until melted
- Spread over each half of the french bread
- Put breads back together
- Baste with honey butter mixture
- Bake at 250 degrees for 15 mins.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!
The Cookpetunia97 Gonzales, LA
The Rating5 people
~ Hello ~
"Oh Be Still, My HEART" ~ this
"5"FORK!!!!! recipe sounds like a
Marvelous Treat especially with the
'bit-of'honey' ! New twist for me !
Thank-you so much for sharing ~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
i love this 5 pts
how you cooking the bird this year?
ya'll gonna fry?frodo in meadville loved it
Wow - sounds great! Thanks for sharing... :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!