Apple Butter Nut BreadFrom m11andrade 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1 cup apple butter shopping list
- 1cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- Cream butter and brown sugar; add egg to mixture, and beat well. Combine buttermilk and baking soda. Combine flour and spices; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk mixture, beginning and ending with flour. Stir in apple butter and chopped nuts.Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 65 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove to wire rack, and cool completely.
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating6 people
Mmmmm... this sounds delicious! Can't wait to have this with some butter on top!juels in Clayton loved it
Sound wonderful, love my applebutter.
notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
oh yeah i love this one too yummmmmmmm
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it