Green Beans Carrots and MushroomsFrom m11andrade 8 years ago
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 4 carrots, cut into batons shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 onions, halved and sliced shopping list
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 t. salt shopping list
- 1/2 t. cajun seasoning (or seasoned salt) shopping list
- 1 t. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 t. pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place green beans and carrots in a large pot that has 1 inch of boiling water in it. Cover and cook until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onions and mushrooms until almost tender. Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and simmer 3 minutes. Stir in green beans, carrots, salt, cajun seasoningt, garlic powdert, and pepper. Cover, and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating4 people
Sounds Good :)donman in Hammond loved it
Great side dish, healthy and delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
love this recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it