Italian Ricotta CookiesFrom linspj 7 years ago
- 1/2 lb. butter shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 lb. Ricotta shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- Grated rind of 1 orange shopping list
- 4 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- FROSTING: shopping list
- 2 c. confectionery sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- Mix well and put on top of cookies. Sprinkle with multicolored sprinkles. shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter; add sugar and continue creaming.
- Add egg and Ricotta and vanilla; beat well.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda, salt; add to batter.
- Drop about a teaspoon of dough on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree oven about 10 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool and frost.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating5 people
These are so good..I love their texture! Going on my Christmas cookie list!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Love it. 5 from me for a great recipe.
Arthurcookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
ok my list is way too long here all of these goodies to make i need a helper will you come bake with me ??????? lol........five
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!