Krusciki Polish Bow Tie CookiesFrom linspj 6 years ago
- 12 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 tbsp. melted butter shopping list
- 1 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1 shot glass (or a bit more) of whiskey shopping list
- 2 lbs of flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp. confectioners' sugar shopping list
- canola oil for frying shopping list
- confectioners' sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs with all ingredients, except flour.
- Then, add flour slowly enough to produce a noodle like dough. You will need about 2 lbs. of flour for this.
- Roll dough out thinly on floured surface.
- Cut into rectangles.
- Cut a slit in center of each rectangle.
- Pull one corner through slit to make bow ties.
- Fry in hot oil until lightly golden.
- Drain, cool, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating5 people
I shared a house with an exchange student from Poland and I recognize these!! She always had the most wonderful treats to offer!
This is absolutely delicious! Thanks for sharing :)
*5*gourmetana in London loved it
You brought me many wonderful memories with this post. I love these, they are soooooo good. Thanks so much for the recipe, think I will whip up a batch soon. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
wow these sound really amazing and with whiskey in them haha.............thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!