Beef StroganoffFrom sporadiccook 7 years ago
- 3 cups dried wide noodles shopping list
- 3 cups broccoli spears shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1/2 tsp snipped fresh dill shopping list
- 1 pound boneless beef rib-eye shopping list
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2 inch slices shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil shopping list
- 4 tsp all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 14 oz can beef broth shopping list
- 3 tbsp tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Add broccoli during last 5 minutes....drain and keep warm.
- In a small bowl , stir together sour cream, horseradish, and dill. Chill until serving time.
- .Cut steak into bite size pieces. In a large skillet, cook half of the steak, onion and garlic in hot oil until onion is tender and steak is desired doneness. Remove from skillet. Add remaining steak and cook. Return all steak to skillet. Sprinkle flour and pepper over meat; stir to coat. Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, and worcestershire. Cook and stir until thick.
- Divide noodles into serving bowls and top with steak mixture, and sour cream.
The Cooksporadiccook Phoenix
- Not added to any groups yet!