Rice PuddingFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine milk, rice, sugar and salt in a 6-cup, well-buttered casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 2 hours.
- Stir pudding every 1/2 hour.
- Remove from oven after 2 hours.
- Stir in raisins, vanilla and mutmeg.
- Mix well.
- Bake 1/2 hour longer without stirring.
- Serve sprinkled with nutmeg or cinnamon and a dollop of whipped cream.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
I made this a couple nights ago and it was wonderful! I kept looking at it when I stirred it and wondering if there was too much liquid. Then in the last half hour before adding the raisins, it thickened up. We loved it! My picky husband ate so m...moregrandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Wow..I've been looking for a great rice pudding recipe....I think I may have found it in this one..Thanks...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Yummy! love rice pudding, high 5!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!