Rice PuddingFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine milk, rice, sugar and salt in a 6-cup, well-buttered casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 2 hours.
- Stir pudding every 1/2 hour.
- Remove from oven after 2 hours.
- Stir in raisins, vanilla and mutmeg.
- Mix well.
- Bake 1/2 hour longer without stirring.
- Serve sprinkled with nutmeg or cinnamon and a dollop of whipped cream.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
i like rice pudding, thanks forr sharing your old friend!frodo in meadville loved it
Yummy! love rice pudding, high 5!juels in Clayton loved it
Wow..I've been looking for a great rice pudding recipe....I think I may have found it in this one..Thanks...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!