Bacon n Cheese stuffed chickenFrom taylorsue82 7 years ago
- 4 bonelsee,skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 4 slices of bacon cooked n crumbled shopping list
- 2 oz cheddar cheese cut into 4 pieces shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon corn starch shopping list
- 2/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- With sharp knife cut a pocket into thickest side of each chicken breast. Stuff with 1/2 of the bacon and a piece of cheese,seal with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with salt pepper n paprika.
- Heat oil in a large non stick pan over meduim heat. Add chicken and cook 4 minutes per side until well browned.
- Reduce heat to meduim low , cover n cook 10 minutes or till chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Stir cornstarch into chicken broth with a fork until dissolved.
- Add to skillet and bring to a boil scrapping up browned bits on bottom of skillet.
- Cook 3 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- Spoon over chicken n serve.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating7 people
Yummy, got to give this a try.cutemonkey in STMarys loved it
fantastic stuffed chicken high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love cheese, love bacon, gonna love this!!!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it