No Noodle Lasagna with ZucchiniFrom c_gomezmail 6 years ago
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 8 oz. tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 small can tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons italian seasonings mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds shopping list
- 16 oz. ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 6 oz. baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced thin lengthwise shopping list
- 1 bag baby spinach (or as much as needed) shopping list
- 16 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Brown the meat in the olive oil. Drain fat from pan. Add garlic, tomato sauce, tomato paste and red wine. Mix well. Add italian seasonings and fennel seeds and simmer until thick, about 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs and ricotta together. Add parsley, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with olive oil flavored Pam. Spread 1/2 of the meat mixture on the bottom of the pan. Top with sliced zucchini. Spread zucchini with the ricotta mixture and top with spinach and mushrooms. Top with half of the cheeses. Cover with remaining meat mixture, and top with remaining cheeses. Bake at 325 until the cheese is bubbly and golden, about 40-45 minutes.
The Cookc_gomezmail Lighthouse Point, FL
The Rating2 people
This is fantastic glad I found this. Had the Bypass surgary and I'm not to have the noodles. So this recipe will help since i'm Italian and love Lasagna. Thank you for this recipe.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
YUMMY YUM YUM YUM! That's all I can say! I made this last night for my meat and potatoes boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. This is such a fantastic and healthy replacement for traditional lasagna. I wouldn't change a thing and will definitely...morestephaniebowling in Sanford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!