Shrimp Stuffed MushroomsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 8 oz. shelled,deveined uncooked shrimp shopping list
- 1/2c(3oz)garlic-herb cheese,such as Boursin shopping list
- 1Tbs. finely sliced green onions shopping list
- 2 lg. garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1Tbs extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4c panko crumbs shopping list
- 1/4c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 24 bite size button mushrooms,stems removed shopping list
- 24 small cooked salad shrimp,if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cok large shrimp in lg. pot of boiling salted water for 2-3 mins or till pink;drain. Run under cold water until cool enough to handle. Finely chop; combine with garlic-herb cheese and green onion in med. bowl.
- Cook garlic in oil in small skillet over med. heat 15-30 seconds or till fragrant. Stir in panko until moistened. Remove from heat;stir in parmesan cheese
- Line a small rimmed baking sheet with foil;lightly spray with cooking spray. Spoon shrimp mixture into mushroom caps;place on bakingsheet. Top with salad shrimp;sprinkle with panko mixture.
- When ready to serve,broil 2-3 mins or till lightly browned.
- Mushrooms can be prepared 8 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate. When ready to serve,broil.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
clare, you have more "elegant" sounding dishes than anyone I know! You get my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
I love this idea! :) Thanks for sharing.grumblebee in Calgary loved it
Love stuffed mushrooms, this one sounds easy and delicious!juels in Clayton loved it