Chicken Florentine Artichoke BakeFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 8 oz. dried bow tie pasta shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (8 oz.) shopping list
- 1 14-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered shopping list
- 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil-packed dried tomatoes, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In medium skillet cook onion in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; set aside.
- In bowl whisk together eggs, milk, seasoning, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. black pepper, and crushed red pepper. Stir in chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, artichokes, spinach, tomatoes, half of the Parmesan, cooked pasta, and onion. Transfer to 3-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes. In small bowl combine remaining Parmesan, bread crumbs, paprika, and melted butter. Sprinkle mixture over pasta. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes more or until golden. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating4 people
Sounds absolutely wonderful! I too, will be trying this soon. Thanks for sharing :) ^5lori4flavor in Chicago loved it
wow kytigger awsome keep these recipes comin love it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!