Roasted Chicken Pieces with Sweet Potatoes and Ginger Soy GlazeFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1Tbs honey shopping list
- 4tsp grated peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 3Tbs reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1(4lb) cut up chicken,skin removed from all but wings shopping list
- 11/2lbs sweet potatoes(2 lg.) peeled,cut into 11/2" chunks shopping list
- 1 med. onion,cut in 8 wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray 151/2x101/2" jelly roll pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl,stir together oil,honey,ginger and 1Tbs. soy sauce. add chicken,sweet potatoes and onion and toss till coated.
- Arrange chicken mixture in prepared pan. Roast 30-35 mins or till juices run clear whenthickest part is pierced with tip of knife.
- Transfer chicken mixture to warm platters. Drizzle with remaining 2Tbs soy sauce. Serve with pan juices.
- If chicken is done before potatoes,remove chicken to platter,cover with foil to keep warm and continue cooking potatoes.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
chicken, chicken everywhere! Thank you... 5! Very different from what I'm used to and it sounds GREAT.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just finished eating, and now you've made me hungry all over again! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
hi pleclare this sounds very yummy thank you so much
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it