Chicken with Olives and Roasted PeppersFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 3 pounds chicken pieces of you preference shopping list
- 14 ounces low sodium chicken stock shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups white rice shopping list
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers shopping list
- 3 ounces ripe olives, cut in half shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine chicken stock, water, rice, olives and peppers in a 13x9x2 pan.
- Stir to get even distribution in pan.
- Place chicken pieces on top of ingredients in pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle with oregano, to taste.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Increase oven heat to 400 degrees F.
- Remove foil from pan.
- Return to 400 degree oven.
- Bake 20 minutes longer.