Cranberry Apple CrispFrom jmatthews00 5 years ago
- TOPPING shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup old fashioned oats shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold butter shopping list
- fruit LAYER shopping list
- 8-9 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced shopping list
- 2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 7 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 pinch nutmeg (optional) shopping list
- 7 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- For the topping: Mix the flour, oats and brown sugar together until well combined.
- Add in the cold butter and mix with fingers until it resembles coarse meal; place in the refrigerator while preparing the fruit layer.
- To make the fruit: mix apples, cranberries, sugar, flour and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add in the 7 tablespoons cold butter pieces and toss to combine.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Crumble the topping over fruit.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until apples are desired tenderness.
- Cool slightly and serve with ice cream
The Cookjmatthews00 Central, NY
The Rating4 people
Yum! I love cranberries in apple crisp!christinem in Worcester loved it
This sounds VERY good!uncoolmom in Atlanta loved it
I love cranberries and crisps perfect thanks hon
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!