Drunken Cranberry SauceFrom jmatthews00 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cranberries, sugar and 1/2 cup of water in a sauce pan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Turn down the heat to simmer so the mixture can thicken. This should take about 15 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl to let it cool, stirring it often.
- After about 30 minutes, stir in the vodka, Grand Marnier and orange juice.
- Put it into the bowl you plan to serve it and refrigerate it for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Garnish with an orange twist upon serving.