Apple Cider Cranberry SauceFrom mimosa 7 years ago
How to make it
- With a paring knife, carefully peel away zest from Orange in long strips and set aside.
- Juice Orange and set aside juice
- In medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine first four ingredients plus Orange zest and juice.
- Stirring occasionally, increase heat and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 12 to 15 minutes.
- Increase heat to High and add Cranberries.
- Stir continuously until Cranberries begin to pop and sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and remove cinnamon sticks and orange zest and discard.
- Transfer to serving dish, cover and chill until ready to serve.