Chili Bean Sausage Skillet DinnerFrom dinnersready 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 lb. spicy sausage shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped celery shopping list
- ¼ cup minced onion shopping list
- 1 sliced green pepper shopping list
- 2 cans chili beans shopping list
- 1 can slice mushrooms shopping list
- 1 can stewed tomatoes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Fritoes or Doritos shopping list
How to make it
- Fry sausage, pour off excess grease, except for 2 tbsp.
- Saute celery, onion, green pepper and mushrooms in remaining grease.
- Add sausage and chili beans to sautéed vegetables.
- After above is heated through, add stewed tomatoes.
- Thicken mixture with cornstarch or flour.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over Fritos or Doritos
The Cookdinnersready Kinmundy, IL
The Rating4 people
Easy and tastey! 5 to you!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Delicious - great combination of flavors. Fun idea serving it over the corn chips, too. Thanks for sharing! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
It's chili season and this looks like a good one, especially eaten during a day of football!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!