white hot chocolateFrom jmatthews00 7 years ago
How to make it
- Coarsely grate 1/2 ounce of white chocolate, for garnish. Set aside. In a small mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- Chop remaining chocolate into chunks.
- Place chocolate and milk in a medium saucepan,
- Over medium heat, stir constantly until chocolate is thoroughly melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in amaretto or almond extract.
- Pour into 5 mugs and top with a dollop of whipped cream garnished with grated white chocolate.
The Cookjmatthews00 Central, NY
The Rating3 people
Wow, out of all of the crazy versions of hot chocolate I have made I have NEVER thought to use white chocolate. This sounds so decadent and yum, especially with the addition of amaretto. Thanks for sharing!
Boofboofie in Salt Lake City loved it
I love hot chocolate. I love white chocolate and I see no reason to not like white hot chocolate.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!