Pasta Pesto and PotatoesFrom whodunitrdr 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bring 4 quarts of water to boil in large pot.
- Add potatoes, cut into chunks, and cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add frozen green beans, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add pasta, cook, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente and potatoes are done.
- Drain, reserving a small amount of pasta cooking water.
- Return pasta and vegetables to pot, add olive oil, pesto and cheese.
- Toss lightly to coat, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add small amount of reserved cooking water if sauce seems too thick.
- Serve immediately.