Cuban Style Pork RoastFrom dancegypsy67 7 years ago
- 3 lbs pork shoulder (bone in, boneless - doesn't matter) shopping list
- 2 limes, juiced shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp granulated garlic shopping list
- 2 Tbsp dehydrated onions shopping list
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 Tbsp paprika shopping list
- 1 Tbsp salt, kosher or sea salt preferably shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the lime juice, oil and spices. Pour over the pork shoulder. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Put the meat into a crockpot with the marinade, and let it slow cook during the day (I let mine go 12 hours using a crockpot that didn't have temperature control, so I'm guessing it was on "high").
- Serve with rice, tortillas, or any way you please.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- druss Nowhere, Us
- AuntieG Carmichael, CA
- wandascuisine Nowhere, Us
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- jdedrick Wilmington, NC
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- juels Clayton, NC
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!