Oreo Cheesecake BitesFrom debntim 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line 13”x9” baking pan with foil.
- Finely crush 24 cookies. (I put mine in a Ziploc bag and roll over them w/ a rolling pin, OR sometimes, I pulse them in my food processor ~ either way works.)
- Melt 1/4 cup butter; mix with crumbs. Press onto bottom of pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Add sour cream, and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating slightly after each one. Coarsely chop remaining cookies and gently stir into batter. Pour over crust.
- Bake until center is almost set, about 40 minutes. Cool. While cheesecake is cooling, place chocolate and remaining 1/4 cup butter in microwaveable bowl and microwave for one minute on HIGH. Stir w/ wooden spoon until smooth. Cool slightly then pour over cheesecake. Spread evenly over top of cheesecake then refrigerate until well set, approximately three hours. Remove cheesecake from pan and cut into desired pieces.
- Hint: Wipe the blade of your knife between cuts with a damp, clean towel. Your pastry will have clean cuts and your edges will remain intact.
The Cookdebntim Outer Banks, NC
The Rating4 people
Deb, this sounds scrumptious! I feel like having some of these right now :) Great post, thank you for sharing! *5*gourmetana in London loved it
sounds yummy I agree. I would like to have some right now also.suecake in loved it