Green EnchiladasFrom lemonjoy 5 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 3/4 c. evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. green onion dip mix shopping list
- 1 small can green chilies shopping list
- 1/2 lb. grated longhorn cheese shopping list
- 1 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 12 tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Add salt and garlic to beef and brown.
- Heat soup, milk, velveeta cheese, onion dip mix, chilies. Mix well.
- Add grated longhorn cheese and onion to meat.
- Soften tortillas in hot oil.
- Fill with meat mix and roll lightly.
- Place in 8 x 10 dish.
- Pour cheese sauce over and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cooklemonjoy Morgan, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!