The Original Kelloggs All-Bran MuffinsFrom morninlite 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cps all-bran cereal shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla (our addition, just because we love vanilla) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together flour, sugar baking powder and salt, set a side.
- In large mixing bowl, combine All-Bran cereal and milk. Let stand about 5 min or until cereal softens, Add egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly inot twelve 2 1/2 inc muffin pan cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, MI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!