Green Bean and Corn CasseroleFrom debbie919 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar shopping list
- 1 can white shoepeg corn shopping list
- 2 cans French style green beans shopping list
- 8 oz. carton of sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 stack round buttery crackers shopping list
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion, celery, and bell pepper in a little butter til nearly tender.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put into a greased casserole dish.
- Top with the crushed crackers which have been mixed with the melted butter or margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 min.
- You can also add about 1/2 cup of slivered almonds to the cracker topping for great flavor and crunch.
The Cookdebbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
The Rating4 people
yummy! i love how this is different from the usual cream of mushroom soup style green bean casseroles. love the additional textures and flavours!
thanks for sharing. :)grumblebee in Calgary loved it
I agree with Frodo. Sounds like one that my kids would love, too!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
this looks yummy..5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!