Tarta de SantiagoFrom magali777 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cream sugar, and egg yolks until light and fluffy.
- Stir in almonds and amaretto.
- Beat egg whites until fluffy but not dry.
- Stir in Egg whites into almond mixture slowly.
- Pour into 1 greased 8 inch pans and sprinkle some slivered almonds.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Cakes should be lightly browned. Cool breifly.
- Sift powder sugar on top
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating10 people
magali ..i know this will be fabulous !!!!!!! great job sweetie ..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Those sounds soooo good...nice pict magali...thx..angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
yummy love the addition of the amaretto... can't wait to try this... ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it