Rice flour cakeFrom cherryflower70 6 years ago
- rice flour – 2 ½ c shopping list
- sugar – ¾ c shopping list
- Egg- large 1 shopping list
- cinnamon powder- 1 tsp shopping list
- Baking powder- ¾ tsp shopping list
- Baking soda- ¼ tsp shopping list
- Milk- ¾ c shopping list
- raisin - a few shopping list
- vanilla – 1tsp shopping list
- caramelized sugar – 1tbs shopping list
How to make it
- Mix baking powder, and b. soda and cinnamon powder with flour.
- Beat the egg and sugar and blend it. Add vanilla to it.
- Add milk to the flour mixture and make a smooth batter.
- Add egg mixture to the above mixture. Blend to mix properly. Add raisin.
- Flour a baking tin. Pour the mixture and add the caramelized sugar at the top and swirl it. Bake in a preheated oven till 25mins or till baked fully.
- Serve this dessert cake with honey or with cream or enjoy in your own way!
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookcherryflower70 Dibrugarh, IN
The Rating7 people
sounds so good....just loved it....thx cherry for the post....nice pict...angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
I like it.... different. thanks.berry in Riverside loved it
awsome Cherry wow anything cherry is good thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!