Pork Chops With Zest Sage And ParmieFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the lemon zest, sage and Parmesan cheese.
- Beat the egg(s) with a little water.
- Dip the chops into the egg.
- Coat with cheese mixture.
- Fry or grill.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
Tasty!!!!! 5 forks to you!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
this sounds pretty good, actually thats how i cook, a little this a litle that..what evers in the cabinet or fridge..goes in the pot..
5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
awsome tasty chops high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!