Raisin Pumpkin Cookies with honeyFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups GOLDEN BLOSSOM honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups solid pack pumpkin shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups raisins shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In mixer, cream together honey and shortening. Add eggs, one at a time and blend completely. Stir in pumpkin.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in raisins and walnuts. Chill dough for 30 minutes. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Bake 15 minutes or until tops begin to brown.
- Yield: 4-5 dozen
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating3 people
oh boy! what a great cookie recipe - thanks - leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
ohh I think I feel in love with another recipe. LOL Thank you.
I think I will see if I have all the ingredients and try to make this this weekend. :-Dspoil_me2 in Canton loved it
right up my alley sounds great
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!