Spinach LasagnaFrom riverrat715 5 years ago
- 1 pkg no cook lasagna noodles shopping list
- 2 jars garlic alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1 qt. container of ricotta cheese (you can use skim milk ricotta to cut calories) shopping list
- 1 lb. mozzerella cheese shopping list
- 2 bags fresh spinach shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl mix spinach with alfredo sauce
- in a second bowl beat ricotta and eggs and salt
- In large glass baking dish, or if you are lucky enough to have a lasagna pan use that., place a layer of noodles
- add a layer of spinach mixture
- add layer of ricotta mixture
- sprinkle layer of mozzerella
- repeat this ending with layer of mozzerella
- bake in a 350 oven for one hour or untill top is golden brown.
- remove and let rest 15 minutes befor cutting. This will make 12 nice squares. If you have leftovers you can freeze it for up to three months.
- One word of caution, DO NOTuse cottage cheese in this recipe. It will not turn out right.
- Serve with hot cheesy galic bread.. Yummy
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
The Rating5 people
wonderful recipe! spinach, cheese and lasagna.
love the aroma when its out of the oven!!!
cherrycherryflower70 in Dibrugarh loved it
yum! I love that this is based on a white sauce w/ garlic and cheese.
This is going to be good. :) I'll give it a try this afternoon and let you know how i like it. YUM YUM.grumblebee in Calgary loved it
Lovely dish, riverrat! I eat this stuff up! You have more than earned my five....
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!