Raspberry ClafoutiFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar plus more for ramekin shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 6 tablespoon half and half shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 tablespoon all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup fresh raspberries shopping list
- vanilla ice cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat toaster oven to 400 F.
- Butter two 3 1/2 - inch ramekins and dust with sugar.
- Whisk egg until frothy and add sugar, half and half and vanilla extract; mix to combine.
- Add the all purpose flour and whisk very well.
- Divide the raspberries into the ramekins and pour the batter over the raspberries.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes untilgolden brown and the middle is set.
- Serve immediately
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream. (optional)
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
will try this in toaster oven!!!herby in Albany loved it