Old fashioned hersheys fudgeFrom dutchie326 8 years ago
- OLD FASHIONED FUDGE shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 heaping tbsp. Hershey's cocoa shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup white Karo corn syrup shopping list
- 1 heaping tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped black walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In cast iron skillet, mix sugar and cocoa.
- Stir together evaporated milk and Karo syrup; add to sugar mixture. Stir until
- smooth. Add butter.
- Let boil until soft ball stage develops (drop into 1/2 cup cold water until soft ball forms).
- Take from heat and add vanilla. Beat until cool and creamy. Add nuts.
- Pour into buttered platter, cool, and cut into squares.
- I have used a heavy saucepan and poured into a prepared dish.