Baked Potato SoupFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- 12 bacons strips, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 7 cups milk shopping list
- 4 baked potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 4 scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in soup pot.
- Whisk in the flour.
- Whisk until well incorporated.
- Gradually whisk in the milk.
- Simmer to consistency of a white sauce.
- Add the potatoes and scallions to the soup.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the crumbled bacon, cheese, sour cream and salt & pepper.
- Stir well.
- Heat on low until cheese melts.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating3 people
Yummy, one of my favorite soups! Thanks a bunch!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Hi Lorraine hon - I hope you are having a great Saturday. :)
Good heavens, this soup sounds so good. I wish I had a bowl of this luscious comfort right now. There's something so appealing about hearty soup on a chilly day. I love loade...morelunasea in Orlando loved it