Christmas Strawberry Gelatin CookiesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then cream together butter, sugar, gelatin, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients then mix well.
- Roll into little balls and roll in sugar and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with fork or bottom of glass then bake 8 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
awsome great Christmas cookies high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds yummy!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
This is a great and simple recipe. My Mother used to make these as Chrismas cookies when I was Young. A few things to add. 1. BUTTER! I use a store brand margerine made for baking the dough comes out the same and its CHEAPER! ($1.29 vs almost $3.00) ...moreDonk in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!