Moms Zucchini BreadFrom dogciao 9 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4c granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4c vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4c milk shopping list
- 2tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2c shredded zucchini, well packed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350f and grease 2 9x5 pans.
- Shred zucchini, using either a box grater or food processor.
- Combine all wet ingredients add dry and mix well.
- Fold in shredded zucchini.
- Scoop batter evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake about an hour, use the toothpick test to check for doneness.
- Cool in pan a couple of minutes then empty pans onto cooling rack.
- Cool about an hour before slicing.