Party Omelets in a BagFrom borinda 5 years ago
How to make it
- Have a large pot of boiling water going on your stovetop.
- Give each person a Zip-lock bag.
- Break two eggs into each bag, zip, and knead the eggs for a moment with your fingers to "beat" them.
- Have each guest help themselves to adding fixings to their eggs and then zip and shake their bags.
- At once toss the bags into the pot and remove at 13 minutes.
- Each person can open their bags and let slide out perfect omelets.
- Serve with fresh fruit, muffins, etc. and have a fun brunch.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating3 people
What a great and unusual idea! Sounds like fun for kids too.Couldn't save this one, had to print it out.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Wow, Nancy - that is so fun and cool! Everyone would love making their own and it would be easy for the hostess (and it's ALL about me..heh). Fantastic offering - and unique, too. Thanks so much for shring this. I can't wait to try this out. *hu...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!