Cranberry TeaFrom zena824 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bring water to a boil; add cinnamon and red hots; stir until red hots are dissolved.
- Add sugar, juice and lemonade.
- Mix half and half with tea and heat to serve.
- This is so good on a cold winter evening.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
This so yummy! Love drinks like this.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Yup, right on track with this baby... yum!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
Wow, red hot candies in a tea, this sounds very interesting! Love this recipe, thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!