Super Easy Cream Cheese Crockpot ChickenFrom maggiel52 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put frozen chicken breasts in crockpot,
- cover with can of drained black beans,
- can of drained corn and jar of salsa.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Place block of cream cheese on top and cook for additional 1/2 hour.
- Stir melted cheese into rest of ingredients before serving.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmaggiel52 Conway, AR
The Rating2 people
This looks like a good one to me. I LOVE chicken, cream cheese and black beans. I'm not much on the corn, but my husband loves corn. A big 5 from me!
Paulapaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!