Potato Salmon Au GratinFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 7 potatoes peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 white onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 can salmon drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in skillet then cook onion until tender then add flour and whisk in milk.
- Boil one minute stirring constantly then while heat is low add cheese and melt.
- Add salmon to mixture and arrange half of the sliced potatoes in casserole dish.
- Pour half of salmon mixture on top then repeat and bake 30 minutes at 350.