Easy on the Budget Cheese DanishFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Separate bread sticks but do not uncoil then place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- With your thumb make an indention into the tops of each coil.
- Mix cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Place 1 tablespoon cheese mix into indentions then bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine remaining sugar and milk until smooth.
- Drizzle frosting over warm Danish.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Now this is a clever recipe! Thanks for posting it, Chefmeow!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Wow, this is so good and simple! Love this recipe, Chef! Saving it and thanks for sharing it!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!