Rice Roll-upsFrom linspj 6 years ago
How to make it
- Stir 2 tablespoons shredded carrot, 1 tablespoon sweet-and-sour sauce, and 1/8 teaspoon salt into 3/4 cup cooked brown rice.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of rice mixture onto a thin slice of deli roast beef.
- Top with a slice each of red pepper and avocado; then roll up.
- Cut rolls in half diagonally.
- Repeat steps to make 12 pieces.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating6 people
delicous simple quick love itmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
They ARE cute, lin. Here come another 5 and another thanks!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Oooooooooo yummy lin i like these
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!