Pumpkin Sheet CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- FROSTING: shopping list
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk shopping list
- Chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, beat pumpkin, sugar and oil.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; add to pumpkin mixture and beat until well blended.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until cake tests done.
- For frosting, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar; mix well.
- Add milk until frosting reaches desired spreading consistency.
- Frost cake.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Yield: 20-24 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating6 people
now i love this idea yummmmm copying it and making it tomorrow thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Blue wonderful cake love cream cheese in my frosting thanks high6momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I'm likin' this big time, blue! Five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Piece Of Cake376 members
Southern Cooks556 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere49 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members
ILL GIVE YOU FOUR AND YOU GIVE ME MORE27 members