Spanish Crusted Roast Pork TenderloinFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 4 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 3/4c panko crumbs shopping list
- 3/4c sliced almonds(toasted),cooled and coarsely ground. shopping list
- 4tsp fine chopped rosemary shopping list
- 2Tbs madeira shopping list
- 21/2tsp smoked paprika shopping list
- 2(1lb) pork tenderloins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 with rack in middle.
- Heat 2 Tbs oil in large,heavy skillet over med-high heat till it shimmers then saute garlic till pale golden,about 30 seconds. Stir in panko,almonds,rosemary,1/2tsp paprika,1/4tsp salt and 1/8tsp pepper. Transfer to large plate.
- Stir together madeira,remaining 2Tbs oil and 2tsp paprika,and 1/4tsp each of salt and pepper in shallow dish. Pat pork dry and rub all over with mixture. Pat 3/4ths of crumbs all over pork,pressing gently to adhere,then sprinkle tops with remainingcrumbs.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted diagonally 2" into the meat reads145 to 150,about 20 mins.(If crumbs are getting too dark after 15 mins,tent loosely with foil.) Transfer pork to cutting board. Tent loosely with foil and let stand 10 mins before slicing.
- Good with wilted kale and roasted potatoes.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Good with just about anything at all, clare. Oh, my thanks for this one... five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
YUM I JUST BOUGHT ONE TOO THANK YOU ILL TRY IT
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love that smoked paprika in this recipe.
Five forkstrigger in loved it